Breaking News

The Tale of A Yahoo Boy



This is a parable!
Many will leave behind,
Other will forget,
But i will give you a reason to listen.

My journey to the land of riches,
My journey to the land of heartlessness.
My journey to the land of deceit,
My journey to the land of my own.

Listen to my long parable,
You are a walking dead.
Listen to the words of my mouth,
You have no glory.

My journey started in 2015,after the death of dad.
Mom was already helpless and poor,
We were nearly starving and wretched,
Then i saw a broad long way.

Scam was the order of the day,
Hangout, my exercise of the day.
Text now became my lunch,
And and match. Com my dinner.

I chatted like i got no other source,
I browsed like my life depended on it.
I surfed the internet 24/7,
Video calls became my name sake.

john markel i bear,
Deceiving the innocent lover.
She trusted me with her whole life,
Like we had met before.

A hundred dollars dropped, and i was happy,
Western Union will soon become my home i thought!
But then,it never turned out to be.
Until she got wind of my trick.

She decided to pay no more,
Mom was already working and stable,
She could now afford the little we need,
But i wanted the best.

Cant you see Michael driving mustang?
Cant you see Richard with his Lexus?
Cant you see Bodunde with his designers,
Cant you see Daniel with his Royce?

Its high time i live in Luxury like Montana,
Build mansions in Arizona,
Wear designers like Hush,
And buy cars like Dino.

I decised to go to the blind way,
The way that has an early end.
The way you cant surrender,
The way you cant see the end.

Baba the blind traditionalist!
The man who saw my ancestors before my eyes,
The man who warned of my early end,
But i was adamant, Cus' i needed riches.

Was given a white cloth, and told to bring 27girls,
That is easy i thought,
Until he said he needed blood,
But i was happy: at least i'm  killing no one.

Fatimoh, princess, banke, Christiana, mary were all used.
They fell for my sweet tongue and few crisps.
they exchanged their glory for gadgets,
I cant blame them: they never knew.

Given to Baba, in exchange for my riches.
The old man laughed hysterically,
And he told me riches awaits me.
Lo and behold it was true.

My next hit was 92000 Kuwaiti dinar
Now i am ontop of the world.
I now live in luxury,
I now shutdown clubs like "PHCN".

Baba demanded more, and i gave him more.
Girls were not a problem,
They needed money, while i needed their glory.
They needed to slay, while i needed the fame.

Many want to be like me,
I became their mentor.
They hailed me like a presidential candidate,
They all asked for tips.

But now the rituals became non stop.
Baba has been requesting for too much.
I have used over a hundred ladies,
But the old man kept on requesting.

I think i am tired of nightmares,
I am tired of sleepless nights.
I am tired of hallucinating,
I am tired of this money.

Today i will let baba know i am tired,
I will tell him my mind.
I drove to his "little palace "
Adorned with shells,skulls,and bloods.

He took me to the mirror,
And said my next sacrifice is in there,
He said there is no going back,
Now i know its time for the devils pay back.

My precious mom appeared in the black mirror,
And baba said i have just seven days to take her life,
How can i take the life of whom i want to make happy,
How can i take the life of whom i am hustling for.

I asked for a permission to give it a thought,
And baba said "you either take her life or you die in 7days"
I dont want to die,
I dont want to use her instead.

This is the 6th day,
Tomorrow is the deal day.
Please advise me on what to do,
Because i am in a dilemma.

©2018
®Obazie Sunday

3 comments: