Breaking News

Nigerian independence day

Miss Ajishafe taiwo laments about the Nigerian Democratic system: 

Well, so far I have got a lot of questions to ask our leaders of today and these questions go thus:

Why do the possibilities seem so impossible?
When I was growing up,all I heard was 'we are the leaders of tomorrow'.

But from 1960 till date, we still have our grandpas there. 

Please when is it going to be our turn??

When exactly are we going to enjoy the privileges that come with being a Nigerian??

Why is it that the ones who make laws are the ones who break it???

The NYSC scheme now teaches our corps members some vocational skills. 

Well that so interesting to hear; but the question is that why is it so hard for graduate to get jobs after 5 years or more in d university??

Tell us why 'connection' is the key to all we need to do before we get to be well known in our various Fields??

Why did you state out the fundamental human rights when you know we are not going to benefit from it??

Why is 'Bail is free' boldly written at the police station, and yet we pay a ransom to get ourselves out of trouble with the police??

I want to believe that corruption cannot be eradicated finally but tell us why justice for all can't for once be justified??

I have got millions of questions to ask, but I can't express most of them; therefore, let's take a flash back to the year 1960, a day like today when we gained our independence. Things were easy as said and even the infants, teenagers, youths and adults were excited about it. I was even more excited when I grew up and I still knew that Nigeria exports most resources to some certain states. 

I just believe we should have more progress than we have right now, but our 'longer throat' leaders, the greedy old fools, the ones that make us lack, the rich that never want the poor to get rich. If no one is asking you, I will. Why are you such glottonous old men??? God will surely ask you.

"Do good to others as you want them to do for you" I know it doesn't exist in your dictionary but no qualms.

I have been waiting for this independence day to come again so I can tell you how unhappy the citizens are.

How sober, depressed, frustrated we are!!!
Please make amendments,we are in bondage and not in a country!!! And please can we just practice anarchy if Democratic isn't working out???

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Nigeria land of Good resources , yet we don't have access to it .. we strongly believe in the future, it could get better soon

    ReplyDelete